Can the spurned wife forgive her cheating husband?
Will the honest worker accept the "friend" who betrayed him?
Can the wounded child find a way to forgive the mother who... [Read More]
We primarily publish nonfiction books that expand self-awareness through spirituality, metaphysics,
paranormal, astrology, palmistry, tarot and religion. We will consider high-quality fiction books exploring these topics.
- Word count must not exceed 78,000 words unless by special permission from SHP
- No originals (copies only)
- You must fill out Manuscript Submission Form
- You may submit the manuscript on CD
(Note: If you are offered and accept a contract, you will be required to submit two hard copies of the work.)
- No floppy discs
- Generally we will respond to your submission within three months.
- Please do not contact us regarding the status of the work within the first three months of submission.
- Healthy margins
- Number pages consecutively
- No double-side submissions
(print on one side only)
- Do not bind manuscript
- Include synopsis
- Provide a word count
- Indicate category
- Include your name, address, email address and day phone number
- Include a cover letter
- Include a self-addressed, stamped envelope (SASE) for return of your manuscript if necessary
- Proofread your manuscript; please eliminate as many typos and other minor errors as possible
- Send manuscript
2015 Babcock Blvd. Suite 2
Pittsburgh, PA 15209
- Regular or certified mail